Tourism and Gastronomy heritage: Foodscapes, Gastroregions and Gastronomy Tourism
Turisme i patrimoni gastronòmic: paisatges alimentaris, gastroregions i turisme gastronomic
Turismo y patrimonio gastronómico: paisajes alimentarios, gastroregiones y turismo gastronómico
Tourisme et patrimoine gastronomique: paysages alimentaires, gastroregions et tourisme gastronomique
Turismo e patrimonio gastronomico: paesaggi alimentari, gastroregioni e destinazioni turismo gastronomiche
Turismo e patrimônio gastronômico: paisagens alimentares, gastroregiones e turismo gastronômico
Official languages for papers: Catalan, English, French, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Keyspeakers sessions will be with simultaneous translation to English and Spanish.
Official Opening and Closing sessions will be with simultaneous translation to Catalan, English, French and Spanish.
- Sustainable tourism policies and strategies of UNESCO World Heritage sites and UNESCO Intangible Heritage List related to gastronomy and UNESCO Creative Cities for Gastronomy
- The role of geographical and traditional food indications for regional tourism development
- Foodscapes and productive cultural landscapes
- Gastroregions and gastronomy destinations
- Food museums for local and regional tourism development
- Heritage gastronomy in restaurants, hotel-restaurants, guest and rural houses: strategies and alliances
- Food in airports and air companies
- Food experiences in cruise tourism
- Identity and heritage food products and traditional cuisine in lodgement and transport companies
- New food tourism icons: markets places; centenary, traditional or innovative food shops,...
- Wine tourism, oleotourism, holerotourism, fruitourism, beer tourism,...
- Food routes
- Fish tourism
- Creative tourism and gastronomy experiences
- Slow tendencies: slow food, slow tourism,...
- Policies for gastronomy heritage and food tourism and national, regional or local development
- Public-private partnerships for gastronomy tourism promotion and commercialization: associations, product clubs,…
- Role of institutions, associations, foundations and gastronomy academies to promote and to consolidate quality food tourism
- Specialized food tourism travel agencies
- The impact of guides and reviews rankings for tourism food development: Michelin, Restaurant, Tripadvisor,…
- Food products, food tourism branding and promotion though films and series
- Media and social media for the promotion of food tourism
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Second Abstract submission deadline is until February 17 2014
Researchers, academics, actors, experts, professionals wishing to submit a paper should send in one of the official languages by email to: Dr Jordi Tresserras Juan: email@example.com
Desired presentation proposals:
• Title of the paper
• 1 summary (1000 words maximum)
• The presentation and details of the author
Authors of selected abstracts will be notified in two dates: January 15 2014 (for the first group received until December, 15 ) and until February 28, 2014 (for the second group)
Presentation of 15 minutes + additional time will be available for discussion at the end of the paper presentations
A publication of the conference proceedings is planned.